Based on the new restrictions imposed by the government, we are reluctantly forced to close our hotel from Sunday 17 January.
Unfortunately we currently do not know if we will still be able to reopen for this winter season, the current uncertainty does not allow us at the moment to have a broader vision for the coming months. We will make further assessments by February 15, the date until which the limitations established by the current ruling will remain valid. Only then will the situation be clearer and will allow us to understand if we will be able to welcome our guests for the remaining winter months or if we will have to postpone their welcome to the summer.
A decision that leaves a bitter taste in our mouth, but which unfortunately became necessary.