Covid-19 Safe holidays
The current situation is an exceptional one, but we are ready to look after you and your family once again!
We at the Hotel Granbaita want to make sure that you can enjoy a holiday without any worries; this is why we have been working constantly to further improve our safety and hygiene measures, which are in line with all current legislation and with the latest advice regarding Covid-19.
We take the health and wellbeing of our guests and our staff extremely seriously.
This means that you can relax completely and enjoy your stay at our Hotel.
Because this is the very reason we are here... to make your dream holiday a reality!
Here are some of the additional measures that we will implement in the hotel to ensure its safety:
• At the entrance of the hotel, the temperature of each staff member and of our customers is measured
• All our employees are equipped with appropriate PPE
• All our employees are tested
• All areas of the hotel are regularly sanitized with suitable disinfectant products
• It is additionally disinfected with Ozone before your arrival
• In the room you will find a protection kit including mask, sanitizing gel and neck warmer
Restaurant, bar, reception, lounge:
• With an area of more than 1000m² it will be very easy to maintain the safety distance
• Your table will be sanitized several times a day
• All services can be used regularly
• Experience a unique dining experience in our new Gourmet restaurant, separate from the main dining room
SPA and Wellness:
• With a wellness area of more than 2000m², you will have more than enough space to guarantee the safety distance
• Both the indoor and outdoor pools are regularly accessible
• Our saunas and steam baths can be used regularly
• Our fitness area will be open regularly
• All treatments in our SPA will be carried out with the appropriate PPE
Come and enjoy more than 10,000 m² that our hotel can offer you for a safe holiday.
Wintersafety in Val Gardena:
Check out the latest information about Covid/19 safetymeasures for the winterseason in Val Gardena:
The general situation inVal Gardena:
Check out the latest information about Covid/19 in Val Gardena by visiting the following site:
The general situation inAlto Adige region:
Check out the latest information about Covid/19 in Alto Adige by visiting the following site:
Special conditions for cancellation – Summer 2020 & Winter 2020/21
In view of the extraordinary circumstances, we have revised our conditions for cancellation: