Current check-in and arrival regulations!
All persons above the age of 12 travelling from EU or Schengen states (List C) must provide proof of :
- recovery and/or last vaccination within the last 6 months (both are equivalente as Super Green Pass)
- a negative PCR test max. 48 hours before or a negative antigen test taken max. 24 hours before
- travellers must also complete a Passenger Locator Form
- children between the ages of 6 and 12 must also provide a negative test evidence
- children under the age of 6 are exempt from the test requirement
- Important reminder: check the validity of your COVID-19 Digital Certificate when travelling to Italy! In Italy, your certificate is only valid if your last vaccination or the recovery is no older than six (6) months.
- The Super Green Pass is also required to check-in at our hotel and in order to go skiing.
You can find all current arrival and return travel regulations by Country HERE.