from 25.08.2012 to 08.09.2012
A comprehensive feel-good factor is high on the agenda in Val Gardena. The Dolomites form the perfect backdrop for restoring the harmony of body and soul. When getting to know the craftwork of Val Gardena and the unique combination of languages in the valley, visitors are not only eager to find out more but they also want to gain first-hand experience of the cuisine and taste the specialities they have cooked themselves. The week is completed with a professionally guided wine tasting.
starting from € 871 per person.
The offer includes:
- 7 nights of half board accomodation
- Gran Baita Specials
- Admission to the UNIKA sculpture fair (23-26.08.2012)
- Ladin culture walk (03.-07.09.2012)
- Val Gardena/Gröden speciality cookery course incl. tasting
- Sunrise hike incl. breakfast in a mountain hut
- Visit of a farm
- Tasting of South Tyrolean wines with local specialties
7 nights starting from € 871 per person in double room.